Grinnin Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The King of Final Fantasy VII...Rap Battle...GM Member DISS

3 posters

Go down

The King of Final Fantasy VII...Rap Battle...GM Member DISS Empty The King of Final Fantasy VII...Rap Battle...GM Member DISS

Post  ScuzzleBuzzle Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:50 pm

Is me sorry Death say what you please but nigga against me i'll put you on yo knees, you think you can beat me in a flash nigga i'll slice you in two with my omnislash, i be making all this cash swifty you's a hoe you just jealous over my gold chocobo, his name is tronic isn't that ironic? Now im about to take some Cait Sith tonic..that nigga Barret is Bionic..and Red XIII he be supersonic..I'm the King of Final Fantasy 7...I get drunk in that pub known as Tifas 7th Heaven, Death step against me psht you just a kid, yeah a kid compared to my nigga Cid, know what I just did it wasn't innocent that's because that bish Mafia stepped up to my nigga vincent, I be repping this game fuck Tekken, that game doesn't have a monster like the Emerald Weapon, I killed that nigga in 20 minutes..and I know these lyrics they don't make no sense..but none of you will say shit cause none of you bitches wanna be hit! By my Knights of The Round Materia...Puts Shadow in a hysteria..Oh shit Dyl Doh just came down with Malaryia later kiddies I'm gonna get off you hoes all got destroyed by sephiroth...WORD.

Just fun figured Death would like this :p.

ScuzzleBuzzle

Back to top Go down

The King of Final Fantasy VII...Rap Battle...GM Member DISS Empty Re: The King of Final Fantasy VII...Rap Battle...GM Member DISS

Post  Real_Grim_Reaper Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:59 pm

Thumbs down. SURPRISE YOU'RE WHITE!
Real_Grim_Reaper
Real_Grim_Reaper
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The King of Final Fantasy VII...Rap Battle...GM Member DISS Empty Re: The King of Final Fantasy VII...Rap Battle...GM Member DISS

Post  ScuzzleBuzzle Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:03 am

Thumbs up: Actually I'm mixed o.o.

ScuzzleBuzzle

Back to top Go down

Post  Real_Grim_Reaper Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:04 am

You're not rapper.
Real_Grim_Reaper
Real_Grim_Reaper
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScuzzleBuzzle Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:39 am

Psht lets see you do better :p.

ScuzzleBuzzle

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:33 pm

Haha that was a good read Razz

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down